Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Big Day Out in Atlanta!

Last Friday I had so much fun! Mommy took me to the Children's Museum in downtown Atlanta. We went with my friend Alison, her mommy Tiffany, and Tiffany's sister! We had soo much fun! There was a lot of "big" kids there, which made it hard for Ali and I to find a grocery cart to do our shopping in the store area! This one girl took one away from Ali, but don't worry, we got her back later! We played in the toddler area and had a lot of fun crawling through this tree trunk and there was this door that I got to open and close as many times as I wanted. I also rocked out on this piano and got to splash in some water. We played in some moonsand and also with legos...although the shelf was much more fun than the giant legos!

After the Children's Museum, we walked through Centennial Olympic Park and went to the CNN center to eat lunch. I was a BIG boy and sat in a big person chair next to mommy! I ate a hamburger patty and sat like a big boy! It was so hot and there were A LOT of kids in the Olympic fountain,, so mommy and Miss Tiffany said that we would save that for another day. Ali and I were so tired, I don't know how Ali stayed awake on the way home...I fell fast asleep!



Playing in the sand with mommy!
Splish splash! That water was stinky though!!!

In a tree house!


"Hey kid, ya think you can throw some more stuff from your basket into my sink? Thanks!"

Ali and I hanging out in toddler land.


Crawling through the tree tunnel!
Rockin' out on the piano!!


Driving a John Deere Tractor!!


Giant Cow at the front of the museum!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a blast!! How did I not know you had a blog?!

    ReplyDelete