Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday Party Extravaganza!

I'm sill recovering from a busy weekend I had a couple of weeks ago! On August 14th, I was invited to 4 Birthday parties...you heard me...4! I could only make it to 3 of them (sorry Zachary!!). In the morning, I went to my best girl's bday....Macy Brooks! She is 2 weeks older than me and she had an awesome beach party in her backyard. There were beach balls EVERYWHERE and I got to take one home with me! She had a really neat cake, it was 2 flip flops and boy did she enjoy those!

Then I took a quick nap and was then off to my bud Harrison's party! He's one of my "older" friends, he was turning 4! I can't believe he's 4-years-old. He had a PIRATE party at a jumpy place called Jeronimo! They had a room just for kids 2 and under, but I enjoyed being where all the big kids were! I went down a slide 4 times and I drove a car. I only could stay for 30 minutes because then I was off to....you guessed it, another party!

This time it was a friend of mommy and daddy's...Jamus. He's real old. :) I really liked this party because it was at my favorite hangout....RED ROBIN...yum! My friend Red wasn't there on that night, but that's ok because Brooke, Kinsley, Leo, Sophia, Jack and Emma were! I got a balloon and got to see the waiters sing. There was a lot of action and a lot of people!

When I got home...I was TIRED! What a day! I can't wait until my birthday party! Here are some pictures from my big birthday extravaganza!


Me and a big ball at Macy Brooks' party! I love beach balls!

Crawling through the grass!

Come and catch me daddy! I'm fast because I crawl on all fours!

Wow, this is pretty grass Mr. Denny!

Driving a John Deer at Harrison's party!

Weeeee! This slide is a little bit scary mommy!


I'm not sure I'm having fun in these bouncy things mommy!

WOW! This is the neatest room ever!

Beep! Beep!!! Crazy driver...LOOKOUT!


Everywhere I go, there are lots of things for me to drive!

Brooke and I playing with a balloon at Mr. Jamus' party. I like Brooke!

"No No!" See my straw?

My friend Emma! Isn't she cute?


Everyone at the party! Mommy and Daddy were joking with their friends that 2 years ago there were no "babies" and they were out partying at Wild Wings all night...wherever that is!


Phew! What a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment