Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Monday, August 23, 2010

11 months, 355 days old!

I am excited that in 10 days I will be 1! Mommy and Daddy are excited too! I am doing so many neat things these days! My newest and most exciting thing I did TODAY, was STAND UP from sitting down! I have been able to stand and cruise the furniture for a while, but today I just stood up all by myself!

I love to crawl around on all fours. Everyone keeps talking about how it makes them laugh, but I can move faster than they can! I LOVE to eat fruit...my favorite these days are blueberries! I can drink my juice from a sippy cup all by myself, but hold the milk please (soymilk that is). Mommy keeps giving me that stuff and I just keep throwing it back at her (literally). :) She even try to trick me by putting chocolate in it....good try mommy, but no thanks!

I can use my sign language to tell you that I want a cookie, drink, and popcorn. I am working on signing baby, ball, thank you, and REALLY trying to use my sign for "all done." I can do it, but it's MUCH more fun to just swipe my food all over the place or throw it on the floor. Please don't ask me to do my signs for other people...I'll just tell everyone "no" by shaking my head at them. I can point my finger at you, like I'm saying, "No No."

I say "dada" ALL the time. I love my dada, he's so funny! He is always playing fun games with me and trying to trick me by hiding. I love to chase him up the stairs and all over the bed. I also love it when he tries to stacks some blocks, because I crawl over and KNOCK THEM DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!I pretty much say, "dada" for everything (i.e., "night night, bye bye, etc). I also use my "cookie" sign for a lot of food items. I also love to say, "ha-ha" when I see a puppy dog...or any other animal (trying to say "woof woof").

Mommy and Daddy don't let me watch TV, but I do get to watch 2 videos while Mommy gets my stuff ready in the morning. My FAVORITE video is Baby Tiger. It's kind of like Baby Einstein, but for Auburn fans...LIKE ME! :) I dance, clap, and have so much fun! I do not like it when the numbers part comes on....BORING!

I am sleeping through the night...HOORAY for me! I usually go to bed between 7pm and 8pm and I wake up between 5:45am and 6:30am. I am so good in the morning, while mommy showers and gets ready. I just play in the bathroom with my toys...and I love to get into daddy's nightstand. HAHAHA!

I am eating lots of good foods! Today i had pizza for lunch and spaghetti for dinner! Mommy is showing me how to be Italian!

Well enjoy my pictures and my videos below!!!

MMMMM...Spaghetti!
In this video, you'll see me trying to play with my kitty. Yes, I was a little mean to him by throwing a block at him, but he didn't have to hit me! Thank goodness Dada came to my rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment