Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's my Birthday Eve!

So Mommy was telling me that one year ago today, her and Daddy were driving to the hospital to have me! How exciting! Mommy and Daddy say that it's pretty amazing that a whole year has gone by!!! Here are a couple of pictures from the hospital when I was born!


My first photo with my mommy and daddy, just minutes after we met!

Mommy and I in the recovery room!


Daddy feeding me!


Mommy and Daddy coming to visit me in the NICU!


Me going home in my car seat! WOW! I look so small and I don't even ride in that kind of car seat anymore!


In the past week, I have been busy getting ready to turn ONE! I have started to stand up by myself, but I have not tried to take any steps. I'm waiting for my Birthday to do that! I also started in a new class at school. I am now in the First Steps class and I am having so much fun! I get to play, listen to music, read books, and play cars! Next time you hear from me, I'll be ONE!!!!!


Passed out on my Spiderman couch after a long day at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment