Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Well I am officially ONE! I had a lot of fun today! I went to school this morning and wore my birthday/football shirt! Everyone liked my shirt. I did get a boo boo while playing on the playground. I was right in the middle of standing up (all by myself), when out of nowhere, some kid comes by with a lawn mower and runs me over! I got a boo boo on my elbow, both knees, and my lip. I'll be ok though, I'm a tough kid!

Then mommy picked me up and I think I overheard her telling Nana on the phone that she picked up my birthday presents today! YAY! My party is on Saturday and I can't wait!

Mommy also got me something new called a potty! I sat on it twice today! It has Elmo on it, so it's cool.

Then mommy took me to go meet daddy for my birthday dinner. Of course, I wanted to go to Red Robin! Lucky for me, Red was there on my special day! Our waiters came and sang Happy Birthday to me and Red came by my table 3 times!

After dinner, Mommy and Daddy took me to have Gelato! I had rasberry sorbet. YUMMY!

Great birthday...I'm ready for my party on Saturday!

Me in my birthday shirt that Mommy made for me! It was sports day at school today and mommy was really torn between having me wear a birthday shirt and wearing my Auburn jersey!!!! It was only about 6:30 a.m. in this picture, but boy was I excited about my big birthday day!!!



I was really tired after school today, so first I took a quick nap, before heading into Red Robin!

Me and Red...man I love that bird!

I'm watching Red makes his rounds. That bird is awesome!




Video from them singing to me and when my friend Red came over to see me! Some little girl kept coming over from another table and interrupting my Red fun! But I still got to play with him! Hopefully this video works...it was a different camera!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's going to be a FUN birthday! Have a great day, Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete