Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sesame Street LIVE!

On Saturday I went with Mommy, Daddy, my friend Evan, and his parents to see Sesame Street Live. We got to ride the MARTA train down there! I don't actually watch Sesame Street, but I had a BLAST! I was so amazed at all the furry people on stage! My friend Evan LOVES Elmo, but he fell asleep during the show!!! Good thing he woke up after intermission, because Elmo came out and did Elmo's world! Mommy was excited because Mr. Noodle was there! He's a goofy guy who can't do anything right! The best part of the whole show was intermission! I got a $10 Elmo balloon and some cotton candy! YUMMY!!! I heard Mommy and Daddy saying that this balloon better last a long time....I'm not sure what the big deal is. :) Evan and I were so good! We sat the whole time and watched the show! I can't wait to go to my next concert!


Daddy was holding me up so I could see better!


I was amazed at all the lights and furry things.



WOW! I love balloons and this guy had A LOT of balloons!!! Mommy and Daddy bought me one...they were only $10! :)


It's The Count...apparently he likes counting and my Daddy likes him a lot!



There's Elmo!


It's Mr. Noodle...the goofy guy. I heard Mommy say that her friends at work would never believe she saw the real Mr. Noodle!!


Now here is someone I can relate to! The Cookie Monster...him and I like the SAME THING!

After the show, we went to a place called "Hard Rock Cafe." We almost went to Hooters...maybe next time! On our ride home on the MARTA train, I fell asleep. When I woke up, we were at home and Evan had come over to play at my house! Our parents were watching football and Evan and I had so much fun chasing each other around, giving each other high fives, and sitting on my Spider Man couch. Mommy and Evan's mommy Jennifer took us for a ride in my wagon! I've never had a friend in my wagon before! It was hot, but we had fun!

Mommy thought I would probably sleep really well...after the long day I had, but boy was she WRONG again! Hahahahahaha! Maybe I'll let her sleep all night soon. :)


Evan and I were having so much fun...can't you tell???
I'm showing Evan how we play spoons at my house...he was pretty good!

We had so much fun sitting on my Spiderman couch together! Mommy and Evan's mommy kept trying to get our picture...they thought we might look at that red ball for a picture...they were right! :)


All done with these pictures ladies...I'm off to find my spoons...c'mon Evan! AHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment