Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday Party!!!

On Saturday, September 4th, I had my 1st Birthday Party! It was a LOT of fun! It was a 2:00 and I had lots of family there. Nana came from Mississippi, Grandma came from Daytona, Aunt Dana, Uncle John, and my cousin Jessica came from Knoxville! It was my first time meeting my cousin Jessica! I had so much fun playing with her (I like her hair)!


Nana and I
Aunt Dana and I

Grandma and I


So back to my party! First I sat in my high chair and they sang this song to me and put a cake in front of me. Mommy and Daddy blew out the candle...cool! Then they took me outside and just sat and watched me. I fed Mommy and Daddy some cake first...I just wanted them to check out the taste of this allergen-free cake before I dug my fingers into it!

Blow out the candle!!!!

Mmmmmm, eat the cake!



The icing was good...as for the cake, I think I'll wait a few years when I can have a REAL cake! Mommy's friend made my 2 cakes and they were SOOO neat! One cake was big and it was a Hat from the Cat in the Hat! My little cake (smash cake) was shaped like a Cat in the Hat book. It was so neat! Thanks Miss Kate for my 2 awesome cakes!

Check out my awesome cake!


I love the Cat in the Hat!!!
My smash cake! Not sure what is in it...since there is no milk, eggs, or wheat! I loved the icing!



The spread at my party!

After the cake, I got to open presents! WOW! I got a bowling set from Daddy, Legos from Mommy, Playhouse/tunnel from Grandma, tricycle/clothes from Nana, Wagon from Grandpa, clothes from Aunt MariCarmen, and an alphabet mat from Aunt Norma and Uncle Karl! Mommy says there was so much stuff that I was taking over the house! I loved all my presents....THANK YOU!

Daddy and I playing legos! Thanks mommy!


Bowling set from Daddy! Good thing Mommy bought me those bowling shoes Daddy!!

Tricycle from Nana! This is so much fun!

This is my playhouse from Grandma! It has a ball pit inside!!!!

Wagon that i got from Grandpa and Marilyn and the ABC mat I got from Aunt Norma and Uncle Karl!!! So much fun!!!!


Thanks for making my birthday so much fun!!!


Let me back in to play with my new toys!

Here kitty, kitty! Wanna come outside??

No comments:

Post a Comment