Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You want me to eat with what?

Lately when I eat, mommy keeps putting my food in this funny round thing on the table. I like it because it's fun to turn it over and watch all my food fall on the table. Mommy keeps telling me, "Keep your bowl on the table." Whatever!

Mommy has also started giving me these funny toys to put my food on. They are kind of neat. One of them I can use to stab my bananas and eat them. Mommy and daddy have to help me some, but I love to try and do it by myself. Last night mommy and daddy tried to show me how to use a spoon. I kept trying to tell them that I can do it by MYSELF! I did really well for my 1st time with a spoon. I think I'll have the hang of it soon. Mommy was there with her camera (of course!), so you can watch me below!

Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment