Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

On October 23rd, Mommy and Daddy took me to this place called Burt's Farm. It was really neat, but kind of far away! On the way there, I overheard Mommy and Daddy say something about this Dawsonville Moonshine Festival...sounds kinda funny to me!

Anyway, they thankfully passed up the Moonshine festival and we ended up at the pumpkin patch at Burt's! It was so much fun! We went with Grandpa, Marilyn, my friend Evan, his mommy and daddy, and his Grandma!



Uhhhhh, I can't push these pumkins! They are sooo big!

Wow! I am up high!
I love to sit on benches....anything I can get up and down off of, over and over again!
WOW! So many pumpkins...which one do I want???
I think this wheel barrow was the most fun part of my trip to the pumpkin patch!!!!

On the hayride! Hold on!!!


We rode through a covered bridge!


I had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment