Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nana and Geepadder...OH BOY!

So if you didn't already know, I was born to 2 crazy football fans! Pretty much Thursday through Sunday, there is this game called football that my mommy and daddy watch....all. day. long. So I heard Mommy and Daddy say that they were going to Auburn for a weekend to watch the Tigers play Arkansas! I tried to ask them, "What am I going to do?" Then I heard them say that Nana and Geepadder were coming to spend a whole weekend with me! YIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!

Sure enough, on Thursday night Nana and Geepadder showed up....and my Aunt Dana! We went out to dinner and got to hang out. On Friday, Daddy showed up with this giant house on wheels (an RV). I got to run around in it and it was fun! But then Mommy and Daddy got in the house on wheels and can you believe it? They drove away????!!!!! I wanted them to think I was sad, but guess what? I was ready for them to leave, so I could hang out with my Nana and Geepadder!

My Nana loves to play with me and she lets me do things that Mommy doesn't! Good thing that Geepadder likes to go on walks....because SO DO I! I took Geepadder on LOTS of walks in my tricycle and wagon. We met all the neighbors and I got to see all the doggies in the neighborhood. I was such a good boy and I slept all night, every night! Turns out that it was the start to my new sleeping habits. Sleeping through the night is actually fun...who knew? :)

Thanks for coming Nana and Geepadder! I can't wait to see you at Christmas and I'm so glad that you finally have a web cam so I can see you on skype!


Nana and I hanging out!


I'm so cool! I love to wear my sunglasses!


C'mon Geepadder, let's go on our 15th walk for the day! It's only 11 am!

Let me show you how it's done Geepadder..."TOUCHDOWN!"

Geepadder likes to watch football too??? There's no escaping this football madness! I guess I'll have to give in! WAR EAGLE Geepadder!

No comments:

Post a Comment