Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Saturday, November 27, 2010

November is almost over!

WOW, this month really went by FAST! I can't believe that I am almost 15 months old! Not much has been going on since my last post, however we did have THANKSGIVING!

For Thanksgiving we did something totally different this year....we stayed HOME! Mommy said this is only the 2nd time in her entire life that she has been home for Thanksgiving! Mommy has been working a lot....and I also heard her say that she didn't want to drive 9 hours with "you know who" in the car." She must have been talking about Dada and who could blame her...9 hours in a car with Daddy can be a lot! Just kidding Daddy!

So anyway, we stayed home which meant that I got to spend 5 whole days with both Mommy and Daddy at home! YAY! Unfortunately, I woke up on Thanksgiving morning with a 103 fever! WAHHHHHHH!

For Thanksgiving, we went to my Grandpa's house and I got to see my Uncle Dave...who I have not seen in an entire year! I was sad that I didn't get to see my cousins and mommy was really sad that she didn't get any of Aunt MariCarmen's pasta salad! Mommy says that I might get to go to my cousins house for their birthday and that sounds like FUN!

So back to Thanksgiving! I got to eat Turkey, ham, and some potatoes. The only bad thing about Thanksgiving, was my nap time! There I was, sleeping in Grandpa's room. When I woke up, I kinda forgot where I was, got scared, and cried....but nobody heard me for a few minutes! Luckily Daddy heard me and came to my rescue! I was so sad that I could not stop crying and catch my breath! I hope that never happens again!

On Friday, Uncle Dave came over and played with me....and of course, everybody watched LOTS of football! Luckily Mommy's team won, Uncle Dave's team won, and Daddy's team won! That is a good day at my house!

That night, I was really feeling bad and barely slept. Mommy and Daddy took me to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta on Saturday morning. They took an x-ray of my chest and did a horrible swab of my nose! Luckily, I don't have pneumonia or RSV....just a BAD cold/cough. So I have a little inhaler, which I don't like. The best thing was I got to pick out a sticker AND I got a Popsicle! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

See ya in December!


I don't look sick do I? Things were starting to look up...must be my "Great Patient" sticker!
Here is a close up of my sticker...did I mention that I was a good patient?? :)







1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!!! No icky sickies on holidays, Mr. Aidan! Feel better and get lots of Mommy and Daddy snuggles!

    ReplyDelete