Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Look at me now!










So I have been really busy and have not written on my blog in a while! I have been busy doing fun things like playing my piano, going to school, eating lots of food, and picking out which hat I want to wear!

I really love my daddy's hat! Every time he puts it on me, all i can do is SMILE! :) I am going to be 7 months in a week...I can't believe it! I have a tooth poking through my bottom gum. I'm ready for that to come through so it will stop hurting! I love to play with all my toys and roll ALL OVER the living room. Mommy is always asking me, "where are you going baby?" I keep telling her, "wherever I can roll!"

I was down to 1 paci that I like, but thankfully mommy ordered me some new ones....and they are blue! No more of my girlie peach paci! I love going to school. My teachers are funny and as soon as I get there, I give them big smiles. I like to make my mommy think I'm a good boy all day, but they let her know that I can get into mischief! I got my 1st report card! Mommy is going to take my picture with it and post it on here. I got good grades. :)

I am eating so much...well except that green yucky stuff, but I told mommy that if daddy doesn't have to eat it, neither do I! My newest food are....drum roll....Gerber puffs cereal that I actually get to pick up and put in my mouth (and down my shirt, on my head, on the floor...you get the point). I do love to eat them. I also just tried out peaches tonight...YUM! I have been eating chicken (pureed), squash, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, bananas, and cereal. Mommy says that she is going to make me some pasta to eat tomorrow! YAY!

I hope you enjoy my pictures and my video. I am trying to follow in Geepadder's steps with the karaoke thing, but for now I just like to eat the microphone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment