Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Monday, February 1, 2010

School Already???

Last night I could hardly sleep....I must have been anticipating my first day of school (daycare)! Mommy got all my stuff together and dropped me off this morning at The Goddard School. There was so much to do and look at, that I didn't notice that mommy actually left me there...but don't worry, I eventually let my teachers know that I wanted to see my mommy PRONTO! Mommy called to check on me once and my teacher told her that I had been crying a bit, but she was holding me and giving me lots of attention! I took a few short naps and made the teachers change my clothes one time.

There were lots of babies there...new friends for me! I had a lot of fun and my teachers said I could come back tomorrow! I now have friends who can crawl and one friend who is a month younger than me, but you'd never know it by his set of hair! WOW...he's had 2 haircuts already...whatever a haircut is.

Mommy was SOO excited to pick me up and I was so happy to see her too!! My teachers told mommy that I will probably sleep really well my first week at school because I'm so busy during the day...we'll see!

By the end of the day, I was happy to come home and see mommy, daddy, and my kitty. I do miss my girlfriend MB (who lives next to me), but mommy says I get to see her on Friday! YAY!
I'm sure school will get more exciting as I learn new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment