Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Playground!








It has been such a fun weekend so far! Last night, I spent the night with Grandpa and Marilyn! I was on my best behavior and I only got up once in the night! I'm not sure what mommy and daddy were doing, but I had a fun night!

Today has been a lot of fun! It was sunny and warm, so mommy and daddy took me to the park in my neighborhood. I had never been there before and it was FUN! I got to sit in a swing like a big boy and mommy and daddy took me down the slide! I can't wait until I can walk and then I can do it by myself. Mommy took lots of pictures of me (of course).

Then when we came home, mommy and I played in the backyard on a blanket. She showed me what tennis balls are. I love tennis balls! I played so much that I was ready for a nap! Maybe I'll write more tomorrow if something exciting happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment