Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010






I am finally starting to feel a little bit better! I still have an annoying cough, but I am back at school (daycare) and hanging out with my friends! I have been eating all sorts of foods like sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, applesauce, peaches, pears, and bananas! My favorites are sweet potatoes, applesauce, and squash. I also love to drink out of my sippy cup! Tonight at dinner, mommy kept trying to help me with my cup, but I kept trying to tell her, "LEAVE ME ALONE! I can do it all by myself!!!!" I overheard mommy telling daddy, "uh-oh, I think Aidan is going to be that kid that wants to do everything all by himself! We are in TROUBLE!!!" I think mommy is right! :)

Daycare has been exciting! I love my teachers and they have been giving my mommy and daddy good reports on me! Today I went through 3 outfits at school! WOW!

Today was exciting because I got my first Valentine's Day card in the mail! It was from Nana! She loves to send cards for every holiday! Mommy took a picture of me and my card...she takes pictures of everything!

Speaking of pictures...mommy took a BUNCH of pictures of me in the bathtub tonight! Embarrassing, but mommy says she won't put any embarrassing pictures of me on my blog! I just love the bathtub and tonight mommy let me play with rubber duckies and the cup that mommy uses to rinse me off. As soon as mommy handed me the cup, I showed her a little trick and balanced it up on my feet! Bath time is so much fun!

One more thing....mommy found a picture of her when she was little and it looks just like me! Mommy has been reassured that I'm not ALL "daddy." :) Mommy put the picture of her with a clown on here that she thinks looks like me.

Well I will write more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment