Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My first HAIRCUT! April 2, 2011

Mommy and Daddy took me to get my first haircut. We went to a place called "Half Pint Haircuts." It was a neat place. I got to play with some toys, draw on a chalkboard, and see lots of bubbles! Then I heard someone call my name! When I went over there, this guy had a funny looking chair for me to sit in. Then he put a towel on my neck...NO THANKS! I was ok with the cape though...pretty cool looking. The coolest thing was that he a had a TV with ELMO on it! Then he sprayed my hair with water and started cutting it with scissors. It was not bad at all! I actually had fun. I even let him shave the hair on the back of my neck with an electric shaver! After he did that, I heard Mommy say, "WOW, a birthmark!" Sure enough, there is a small birthmark on my neck that was hidden from all that hair! Haircuts are not bad at all!


Hey Pal! What are you laughing about?

Snip, snip, snip!!!


Dada, can I see your sunglasses???


Ummm, I'll just watch Elmo while you take a little bit off the top and back.


Um, how do I look? My head does feel 1oz lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment