Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break!

For Spring Break, Mommy and I went to my Aunt Dana's house in Knoxville, TN! Unfortunately, Mommy didn't take any pictures! I was definitely on my best behavior and Mommy was excited because I am getting good at this traveling stuff!

The first day, I hung out with Aunt Dana and McKenzie. We went to the mall and guess what?? They have the SAME CHOO CHOO train that we have at my mall!!! It was so much fun! That afternoon Nana came! I slept pretty good the first night.

Each day we went to the mall! I learned how to say, "Mall" and now I can ask Mommy to go there...which I do quite often! I mostly had fun playing with Nana and McKenzie (Aunt Dana and Uncle John went out of town). I did play with Austin some too!

Each evening, we would go outside and play on the driveway! There was a girl named Chloe that came by everyday on her bicycle. I LOVED her bicycle because it had a bell on it....like a choo choo train! Every time I saw her, I would say, "ding, ding, ding, ding!" She would stop and let me ding her bell! I hope I can get a bell on my bike!

Before you knew it, it was Saturday and Mommy and I drove home to see Daddy!!! I was very excited to see him! It was a great trip...too bad we don't have any pictures to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment