Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Friday, February 11, 2011

SNOW!!!

OH MY GOSH! I woke up this morning and there was SNOW! I have never seen this much snow before and I think Mommy was really excited too! Good thing Mommy had prepared for the snow. She bought me snow boots, gloves, and a special snow suit that I can wear outside and stay warm! It snowed 6 inches at my house and there was even snow on the street!

There was so much snow, I could not even see the street! I could walk in it either!

Look how high up the snow came up on me!

Daddy and I about to go down the hill! Weeeee!

Mommy and I!

We did tons of fun stuff because Mommy and Daddy were both off work for the whole week! We went sledding, had play dates with friends, and toasted marshmallows over a fire! Our first play date was at my friend Hayden and Hannah's house. There were 10 kids there...only 2 boys! The next day we went to play at my friend Ali's house. I was pretty tired that day, so I actually slept on the floor while my friends played....there were too many girls there for me...girls are exhausting! :) Then the next day we went to my friend Brynn and Bryce's house. It was a fun week!

First we put the marshmallow over the fire. "HOT"

Then we get to eat it! YUM!


Here is a video of me seeing the snow for the first time that morning! It was amazing!



This is a video of Mommy and I sledding down the hill! It was SO MUCH FUN! I loved to watch everyone else sled, but I didn't like it when people fell off their sleds...how sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment