Summertime!

Summertime!

Aidan Courtney

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Swimming and fun weekend!

Hey! Give me those sunglasses daddy! I didn't bring mine!






Lovin' the pool!


Me and Daddy having fun!


Playing with my toys! Spish Splash!


Me and Daddy splashing!

I have had a pretty busy weekend! Mommy played tennis for a very long time on Saturday morning, so I got to play with my babysitter!! We had a good time! Then in the afternoon, mommy took me to the pool. I got to try out my new float! At first it was a little scary, but then I had a good time. I'm very quiet when I go to the pool...not quite sure what to think of that place! When I got home, I got to watch daddy mow the grass...now THAT is fun! I just love to see daddy!

Today, mommy and daddy took me to breakfast and then mommy and I took a 2-hour nap (yes, I slept in my own crib!). I heard mommy say it was "family fun day"...i think she was joking because we went to the mall and then to Babies R Us....I'm not sure that daddy and I think of that as "fun." Then I took a quick nap and mommy AND daddy took me the the pool!!! I had a good time with daddy in the water! Daddy even took me under the mushroom...it was a little scary, I just like to sit on the edge and splash a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment